Invisalign, Walnut Creek
How do clear aligners work?
Invisalign® straightens your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. To learn more about Invisalign, please feel free to contact us at ☎ Masuda Orthodontics Phone Number 925-934-3583 to schedule an appointment.
Straighten your teeth without traditional braces!
Invisalign® is a convenient and effective way to straighten your teeth. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
- Invisalign® use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Masuda’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Masuda has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Masuda about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.